top of page

Fascinados Em Jogos

Public·19 friends

Lucas Mariotti
Lucas Mariotti

Doomsday Productions Pray 4 Me Rar

Doomsday Productions - Pray 4 Me

Doomsday Productions is a hip hop group from Las Vegas, Nevada, known for their dark and violent lyrics. The group consists of members Eklypss, Sir Playboy 7, and Pit. They are often considered as pioneers of the horrorcore subgenre in the West Coast hip hop scene.

Pray 4 Me is the third studio album by Doomsday Productions, released on October 14, 1997, by Cin Sity Records. The album features guest appearances from Brotha Lynch Hung, Mr. Doctor, and X-Raided. The album is composed of 18 tracks, with a total running time of 73 minutes and 23 seconds.

doomsday productions pray 4 me rar

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FcsO67og2mH&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1C1oWVziX0xMGM0PfpB92R

The album cover depicts a man praying in front of a cross, with a gun pointed at his head by another man. The background shows a cityscape in flames, with helicopters and fighter jets flying over it. The album title and the group name are written in red letters on the top and bottom of the cover, respectively.

The album received mixed reviews from critics and fans, who praised the production and the lyrical skills of the group, but also criticized the excessive violence and misogyny in some of the songs. The album is considered as a cult classic among horrorcore fans, and has influenced many other artists in the genre.

The album is available for purchase on various online platforms, such as Discogs, Amazon, and iTunes. However, some fans prefer to download the album in a compressed file format, such as RAR or ZIP, from file-sharing websites or torrent sites. A RAR file is a type of archive file that can store multiple files or folders in a single file, reducing the size and improving the security of the data. To open a RAR file, one needs a special software program, such as WinRAR or 7-Zip.

If you are interested in listening to Pray 4 Me by Doomsday Productions, you can also stream the full album on YouTube, or check out some of the songs on RateYourMusic, where you can also read reviews and ratings from other listeners.

About

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

Friends

Youtube

Youtube

Git Hub Mushroom Angels Games

GitHub

The Gamer Inside Brasil

ITG

Stay on top of the news

Thank you, your support makes all the difference!

© 2021 Mushroom Angels Games Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners in Brazil and other countries.

bottom of page